Coach Black and Coach Towns are looking forward to an another great year in Physical Education and KPS. Physical Education will prove to be an integral part in our student’s physical, emotional, and cognitive development. We take pride in our program and are committed to giving our students the best instruction possible. Our goal is to develop and improve student’s personal fitness and motor skills by providing developmentally appropriate activities through purposeful, creative and enjoyable instruction.
KPS PE Expectations
- S – Stay safe
- T – Try your best and encourage others
- A – Always follow the rules
- R – Respect others and equipment
Appropriate Dress for Safety
- Wear flat bottom shoes…preferably athletic shoes – tennis shoes.
- Wear shorts under skirts and dresses.
- Please continue to work on shoe tying skills with your child.
Illnesses and Injuries
- Please send a note with a description regarding the restriction of your child’s activity.
- Fun Fall Day TBA Students only.
- PE Extravaganza TBA Parents are welcome to attend.